[MTA-EO] Casual Opportunity

Sue Lemon slemon at mta.ca
Wed Jul 27 14:08:11 ADT 2005

Hi everybody,

We have a casual opportunity that has come about which might be of interest
to some. It is to provide Secretarial support in our Student Life
department.  We would like somebody to begin shortly (Tuesday August 2nd if
possible) and it will be for several weeks... probably to the end of
August.  It will be for 5 hours per day (and it is possible that this
schedule will be increased to full time).

This same position will be posted for a term to October 21st. This posting
will probably go out next week.

If you are interested in this casual opportunity, please contact either me
(slemon at mta.ca, 364-2283) or John Perkin (jperkin at mta.ca, 364-2255).  Feel
free to pass word along to others who might be interested.

Take care
Sue

Sue Lemon, MBA, CHRP
Human Resources